Themes and Scope
There is No Last Date for Manuscript Submission. Authors can send their Manuscripts anytime. The Manuscripts will be considered for the Upcoming Issue
- Engineering and Technology
- Business and Management
- Finance and Trading
- Hospitality and Tourism
- International Literature
- Law and Criminal Justice
- Media and Communications
- Basic and Applied Sciences
- Regional and Foreign Languages
- Finance and International Trade
- Political Science and International Affairs
- International Geography
GENERAL INFORMATION TO AUTHORS
* Manuscripts will be published in the Journal after reviewing by the Experts.
* After acceptance of the manuscript, the authors will be asked to send the Copyright Form.
* Papers will be published as Print Edition.
* The Hard Copy of the Journal will be sent to the Authors by Post/Courier on their Registered Address
* The Abstracts will be published on the Website of Journal http://www.ijnmr.com
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
* Papers should be typed in MS Word (.doc format) ARIAL Font.
* Paper should be formatted in Single Line Spacing and Single Column.
* List of Keywords should be given in Alphabetical Ascending Order.
* Title of Paper should be in 15 Points and Bold
* Headings: 12 Points
* Author Name and Affiliation should be in 12 Points and ITALICS
* Text of the Manuscript: 11 Points
* Length of paper is limited to 10 Pages.
* There should be Maximum Three Authors in a paper.
* Page Margins should be as follows - Top Margin 1, Bottom Margin 1, Left Margin 1, Right Margin 1
* List of References must be present. Papers without references will not be reviewed.
Copyright / Disclaimer
International Journal and Bulletin of Multidisciplinary Research is Registered as the Print Journal. International Journal and Bulletin of Multidisciplinary Research consider the original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in the issues.
It is the sole responsibility of the authors, if they hide any information or submit the manuscript previously published or submitted for publication. The authors shall be responsible for any claim on plagiarism in their manuscripts. The manuscript shall be removed immediately if any plagiarism found without any notice or warning.
The Journal reserves the right to remove any manuscript from any issue in case of any infringement of Intellectual Property Rights or Information Hiding. In the scenario of plagiarism, the authors shall be responsible for any legal claim or compensation. Authors are requested and directed to check their manuscripts for any copyright issue. The Journal shall not be responsible for the violation of Copyright.